Residential Consulting + Design Services
As avid home designers ourselves, with many home sales and flip projects under our belts, we love to work with residential clients to offer a variety of design options including full residential Interior Design renovations of homes, consulting for clients selling their home and in need of advice for staging, as well as consults on space and color.
Residential Services Include:
- Full Interior Design Services for Your Home Renovation or Remodel
- In this service, we’ll offer start to finish project management, ordering, working with a contractor and seeing the project to the finish line.
- Small Residential Interior Design Projects
- Maybe you want to redo one room in your house but aren’t sure where to begin or what the best economical route forward would be? This is where we can help on a consulting basis or in a project management role. No project is too small!
- Real Estate Consulting for Home Sales
- Selling your house but want it to look incredible for buyers to jump at the chance to buy it? We offer services to consult on the staging of your home and offer advice on ways to increase your chances of selling quickly.
- For this service, we have the following options:
- Owner Occupied Staging Consult – we will use what is currently available in the home to offer suggestions on better ways to stage the space for listing your home for sale. This will include a digital booklet of our suggestions with images including color options, furniture and accessory staging suggestions and an overall design consensus of the space and what might be done in order for it to be aesthetically at its best for listing to sell.
- Color and Design Consulting – before you list your home to sell, we can take a look and offer suggestions on ways to improve the home aesthetically, whether it be paint colors or small renovations, to increase the sale-ability of the property. Depending on the scope, we can organize work to be done or simply offer suggestions for the home owner.