We are open for business and ready to help you space plan your workplace during this time of COVID-19 to meet restrictions in place for physical distancing. As designers, we are able to help you take a look at your spaces and use what you already have to help with physical distancing layouts inside your space to meet current requirements.
Currently we are offering a special service to assist clients with space planning issues that exist for requirements of Physical Distancing. Whether you’re a school trying to figure out how to keep kids 6 feet apart when they return in the Fall without purchasing new furniture or an office building looking at options for public gathering spaces to keep employees safe and healthy, we can help with layout suggestions and space plans using your existing furniture to meet requirements for physical distancing.
Our new services for COVID-19 Space Planning include:
- We can help you space plan and layout your spaces, with your existing furniture, to use every inch of a space while still maintaining the physical distancing requirements currently in place for the spread of COVID-19 to keep people safe and healthy.
- We will take into account research on physical distancing as well as the pyschological impacts on people wanting to spend time together but also needing to be physically separated in our space plans and designs.
- We’ll also use predictions from scientists on the longevity of these measures and how you can easily change your spaces once the need for physical distancing has passed. We can also help you prepare plans for the future as stages of physical distancing change.
- Our price points for this service are economical, as we know that many businesses are struggling right now.
- Contact us to find out more about this service for your space!